Register now to get rid of these ads!

Eurodeuce & period correct 1931 Roadster

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Chris Rijnbeek, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Chris Rijnbeek

Chris Rijnbeek

Hi Guys,

I am Chris, i live in the east of the Netherlands.
    Always loved hotrods and American cars/vans, ever since my dad to me to an American car meeting at The Hague harbour when I was little.
    Every year I take my 2 sons with me to Kustom Kulture Forever in Germany, to my family on a road trip to the Hayride in the UK and some other meetings in my “restored” ‘69 ford econoline poptop camper.
    Now I like to start with a new project.

Always loved the style of the Eurodeuce! The suicide doors, stormtrooper windscreen, the lines, but not available on my budget and time available (family, work and building my house)

So my second love is a 1931 ford roadster to have fun at Rømø, Denmark!
    [​IMG]
    Plan now, because of the budget 18K, is to start with a basic original ‘31 roadster (13K) and an engine swap: 59a flathead (1,5K excl ‘39 tranny/boxing frame) and to make it better each year.
    Next steps: better brakes, stronger rear axle, rigid steering, improving the engine, ‘32 grille, stance.
    Would that be possible (also safety wise, V8 & ‘31 axle)?
    What am I missing in this plan?

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. Hi Chris

I have a very nice 1932 Euro Tudor body for sale. 99 % Rustfree and 99% Original black paint.
    Contact me if your interested. I live in Zuid Holland.

Groeten Hennie

3. captain scarlet

captain scarlet
    from Detroit

Welcome from Detroit

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. Matchless

Matchless

Welcome from Vineland, Ontario, Canada.