Register now to get rid of these ads!

Espo Springs & Things ???????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buicksarecool, Dec 8, 2003.

1. buicksarecool

buicksarecool

Has anyone ever bought anything from these guys? I'm in the market for some coil srpings for my 52 Special and these guys are so dirt cheap it's scary. Am I getting what I'm paying for with them or what??

2. haring

haring

I bought custom rear leaf springs from them. They are a great company as far I can tell. The springs were nice quality and the customer service was excellent. A lot of guys from PA buy from them, so they have a good reputation. I was even able to order mine and pick them up at a Carlisle show -- they didn't charge me for tax (said they would eat the cost) or shipping. I have nothing but good things to say about them and would use them again.

3. buicksarecool

buicksarecool

Well, that makes me feel better. They're charging for a new set close to what a yard would to yank em off a 50 year old beater. I was thinking that it was just too good to be true.

4. born2late

born2late

Whats the number for these guys?

5. buicksarecool

buicksarecool

6. Mike

Mike

I bought a pair of rear leafs and a set of rear bushings from them for my '62 Comet. Great price, everything arrived two days after I placed my order, all the parts were there and it was all good quality stuff. I'm pretty happy with them.