Register now to get rid of these ads!

Entertainment is Solid for the Revolution!!

Discussion in 'Hot Rod Revolution' started by El Jefe, Oct 21, 2010.

1. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

So we have the final linup for the weekend of the Revolution and its gonna be smokin'

Starting Friday night at the Continental Club for you early birds we will have Two Tons of Steel and then the legendary Two Hoots & a Holler. Both incredible bands and top notch entertainment.

Then Saturday at the Seaholm Power Plant out on the Revolution Stage we are pulling out all the heavy hitters for a day full of that great Austin sound. We will start w/ The Jungle Rockers at 11:30 and then the truck drivin' country of Dale Watson takes over at 1pm. Dale will be followed by the great Dave Gonzales(Paladin's fame) w/ his band The Stone River Boys feat. Mike Barfield at 2:30 and we will wind it up w/ the country stylings of The Derailers at 4:30. This is a great line-up of some of the most popular roots rock/country bands around. A perfect fit for the Revolution and the caliber of cars that will be here.

Then we take a break for a bit, head down to S. Congress and cruise the Avenue and get ready for the big blowout at the club Saturday night. Its a monster triple bill starting w/ the great garage sounds of The Ugly Beats @ 9pm and then club favorites Jade Idol(w/ Bob Bleed and Mark Ford......this is the bomb) at 10:30 and then Bill Carter & the Blame w/ Denny Freeman and Will Sexton will close it out starting at midnight. Bill wrote a bunch of hits that SRV and also The Fabulous Thunderbirds recorded and he's got one of the best guitar players around in Denny Freeman. It's gonna be a great night.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in town for the weekend. Can't wait to revolt !!!!!

2. Faded Love Garage

Faded Love Garage
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Spring, TX

Wow, great lineup. This is gonna' be the best birthday ever!

3. plumfat40

plumfat40
    from colorado

What a great weekend this will be, Kens Bday, traditional hotrods and Great bands, Thanks Ryan, see ya there

4. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

5. cool... so have you guys decided on a time yet for Saturday's gate to open?

6. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Driving down from central KS, looking forward to the cars, the music and meeting some new folks!

7. El Jefe

El Jefe
    Alliance Member

I think we are thinking 10am for the general public. Music will start at 11:30 am out there.

8. Rusty

Rusty

9. BLAKE

BLAKE

Daaaaaaaaammmmmmn!!!

10. Marky

Marky

Wish I could make it out.. Got our dvd release party that night.. Hope you guys have a blast..

11. sololobo

sololobo

Wow what a line up. I would love to make this event. ~Sololobo~

12. Adam Bahm

Adam Bahm

How about a google map for us out-o-staters. I've never been to Austin, but I'm gonna be there.

13. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

Here ya go...

Attached Files: