Register now to get rid of these ads!

Enough with the lurking!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bryan G, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Bryan G

Bryan G
    from Delmarva

Joining yet another forum? Just what I need...but this one is among the best I've stumbled upon, and I've already spent too much time on here recently. About me: I grew up in the family business, an auto body shop, and currently run it. I came into it through the office-I'm no bodyman-but know enough to know what I don't know, you know? My taste in cars doesn't 100% fit with the core beliefs here, but I guess close enough...I like cars that are bone stock and out of the ordinary. Here is my fleet:

'67 Impala 2 dr, 283 Quadrajet, Power Packs, headers, Powerglide. My first car, had it since the 80s. It may not fit many folks idea of the right combination but it fits me well. This is in fairly decent shape right now, though it will forever be an ongoing project.

'74 IH pickup, AMC 258, 3 on the column. Barn find from a couple years ago, was on the way to the scrappers. She cleaned up nice...I enjoy driving it more than anything else in the yard.

'50 Cadillac series 61 4dr, basically stock. This might be the most H.A.M.B. friendly thing I own? The previous owner, a friend of mine, used it as a Sunday driver. It's rough, but it runs. Been sitting for a couple years. I haven't decided whether to keep it or sell it. I think I can get it on the road very cheap, and I just might have to do that. Maybe a birthday present next month for Mrs. G?

That's all for now...glad to be here!

2. Welcome from Michigan.

3. shocker998md

shocker998md

where are you located? welcome aboard