Register now to get rid of these ads!

Enjoy this lovely Piece

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HillBillytheKid, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Of shit...

I know you probably have heard enough about this guy, but hey, we need to see more of his over-exposed anus, right?

So...I don't know how you can make Monster Garage into a video game? Maybe it has an acetylene torch simulator and an endless supply of free parts?

I saw this in Wally World today...I know he's a good fabricator and all...but come on, you gotta admit he's a glory hound at least.

Attached Files:

2. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

man i tell you what if i could get walmart to sell pix of my mug to the masses and ppl would buy it you damn well beter beleve id be all over it lol

3. More proof Wallymart is the retail arm of Satan Inc.

At least I can understand what he says.
    I don't need some HipHOpGhettoese translator to figure out what he's talking about.

4. tomslik

tomslik

you don't speak "bling"?
    and you call yourself an american...

5. Donzie

Donzie

Actually, my step-daugther got me one of those games for my birthday. The concept is cool. You have to dismantal a car (using tools and torches), order parts (which can take a few days) and put them on, all within 5 days. It's not a very fast paced game so it gets a little boring. Also, it doesn't run very smooth. The cursor is kinda jerky.
    It would be fun for kids I guess.

Yep, I wouldn't turn down a butt load of cash either if I was him.
    I saw Jesse on a show the other night. They were interviewing him and showing a bunch of his cars sittin in a big warehouse. He said, take away the show and all the glory and I'd still be doing what I do. I think the guy is the real deal.

6. So what?

The guy is living the American dream and doing what he wants to do in the process.

You'd do the same if you had his talents and skills.

Right?

Right....

7. JimC

JimC
    from W.C.,Mo.

Dinzie, I saw the interview, too.

I got to thinking(dangerous) that he was doing all that before he came to the star status.
    The fabrication and design skills is what got him the attention.
    That he was smart to merchandise it, is to his credit, also.

Jim

8. tred

tred

looks like they airbrushed his arms, i don't remember him having such big arm muscles... [​IMG]

tred.

9. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

tredboy, I was just thinking the same thing about his arms. Also just a thought about SELLING OUT. I notice there are a few on here who have accused Jesse and a few others (including our own Billetproofdude) of selling out. to all of those who think this way I want to be around when someone offers you a few hundred thousand (or a few million) to commercialize your talent and see how you resist "SELLING OUT". If indeed you can turn down that kind of money and exposure then your retirement fund can be augmented by the royalities of your new book "HOW NOT TO SUCCEED"

Frank

10. Deyomatic

Deyomatic
    from CT

If I was "somebody," I wouldn't care how much they paid me--there is no way you will ever see me endorsing the "Parts Pros" at Autozone.

"Can I have 2 feet of 3/8" fuel hose?"

Click, click, click...."What year and model is the car?"

11. ray

ray
    from colorado

[ QUOTE ]
    tredboy, I was just thinking the same thing about his arms. Also just a thought about SELLING OUT. I notice there are a few on here who have accused Jesse and a few others (including our own Billetproofdude) of selling out. to all of those who think this way I want to be around when someone offers you a few hundred thousand (or a few million) to commercialize your talent and see how you resist "SELLING OUT". If indeed you can turn down that kind of money and exposure then your retirement fund can be augmented by the royalities of your new book "HOW NOT TO SUCCEED"

Frank

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, i could live without it, if i had to be like him. a little recogition is one thing, i dug jesse the first i seen of him, waaayback on the first show or two about him, but they got lost with the image somewhere. the only thing being done is product being sold. seeing all of the THOUSANDS of WCC shirst etc. flood the bike(and car) swaps in just the last year, i really have to question how many of these people are REALLY taking jesses lead and build something? after you spend your money on tshirts, hoodies, stickers, vide games...whats left for tools? that is not how you get to be "like jesse"...it takes long lonely hours inthe shop doing dirty hard work, starving cause you spent your last bucks on the parts you need to roll.

that the best ripoff of WCC anyone could do was OCC kinda says something.

i think the fads of dune buggies and kit cars have taught more skills to regular folk than this "kit bike allready put together for you" thing.

12. DrJ

DrJ

I'm SO glad I don't have cable TV and haven't played a video game since I got skunked at "Pong"
    (Never played PacMan, or anything since. I only play games that you can win replays on and have little steel balls bouncing off rubber flippers.)

I miss getting to watch MonsterGarage. Only problem is knowing where it is and that the building used to be the Long Beach Automobile Museum. [​IMG]

13. Antibilly

Antibilly

More Power to him!!
    Jealous souls you are!

14. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Why does he suck for having a video game. I'm sure he has less than 1% to do with it. But he collects a check just the same, not a bad deal.

I'd like to have my own video game it would go like this;
    get up, have a couple cups of coffee, get the kids to school, sit on the toilet for a while, read car mag, draw car, take break and rake up dogshit. Draw some more, take a nap, pick up kids, work on truck, eat dinner, watch stupid show with family, draw car til 2 in morning, repeat.....

15. OGNC

OGNC
    Member Emeritus

Can we go back to talking about cars and trucks, please? The monthly Jesse James/West Coast Choppers argument is really boring and has nothing to do with what brought us all here. I rarely bust on O/T posts, but come on. Enough is enough already! [​IMG]

16. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Jeem, you crack me up....good one [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Jesse doesn't suck, Jesse rules. Any of you muthers would trade places with him anyday, not just for the dough but to have one tenth of his skills.
    The only thing I have to say is that I hope he's investing his money wisely because WCC bubble will burst.
    I for one hope he can ride it out as long as possible with any means available to him.

More power to the guy, I wish more American's had his spirit.