Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Engine rebuilder recomendation in the Portland Or. Area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by southerncad, Nov 10, 2019 at 6:05 PM.

1. southerncad

southerncad

OK, since everybody nixed my idea of getting a reman engine, I've found a running 403 Olds that I will have rebuilt....now I need a good rebuilder in the Portland/Vancouver area. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

2. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

3. Truckdoctor Andy

Truckdoctor Andy

Unfortunately, I live in Southern Illinois or I would be happy to build it for you.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Archie Somers is my guy and probably the most local for you. 360-699-5205 Next is Tabors machine down by the Court House. 360-694-8387 Past that go see Ted King in Portland 503-230-1276 I'm sure there are others but none I can recommend being I never use anyone else. I have sent countless numbers of Customers motors through these shops without issues and know I personally can stand behind there work. I even let them do my Personal work and my Bar is pretty High.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ditto on the Archie Somers. I do run a stout little 455 Olds around town. All Mondello built...just sayin

Pist-n-Broke likes this.
  6. southerncad

southerncad

Thanx Guys for the input....now to getter' done!