Register now to get rid of these ads!

enderle injection

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clifforddean, Apr 11, 2009.

1. clifforddean

clifforddean

anybody got an idea what a enderle injection is worth. its missing hoses for injectors but the rest is there. nice polished aluminum velocity stacks. its for sbc.

2. speedtool

speedtool
    BANNED

To fit what motor?

3. clifforddean

clifforddean

Small block chevy

4. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

The price on most injectors varies quite a bit - all depending on what is missing and of course condition. Your best bet for an accurate value is to probably check Ebay.

From what I can tell the trend over the last 6 or 7 years is that most of them have roughly doubled in price since then. I bought a stack injector about then for an early hemi - I gave 500 bucks for it complete (minus the pump) today they often bring a grand. I notice a similar trend for SBC stuff as well - except they are cheaper by a little bit.

I think the resurgance of nostalgia racing is responsible for the price increase. Shit 10-12 years ago the stuff was near dirt.

5. clifforddean

clifforddean

Yeah I've noticed the trend especially with all the cool gassers comin back. I got the thing for free, the manifold is good condition it's got the old aluminum look just a little dark but nice. The velocity stacks are real beautys, they're the kind where the two stacks are molded together instead of having individual stacks its gotta be from probly 60's it's got oil filler in manifold. Butterflys are there but no linkage or hoses and nozzels but I got fuel pump. Looked on ebay could'nt find much. Be honest I been tellin people around town I just want nice front bumper for my 49 ford. Don't think thats bad trade. Thanx for input.

6. oj

oj

I've got a nice set of older enderlies, cast stacks and all, complete with pump and drive for sbc and been trying to get 15 for it but no takers.

7. clifforddean

clifforddean

15 bucks or 1500?

8. layin_frame_56

layin_frame_56
    from Ohio

I got 15 bucks for one that would make a neat wall piece. But really its only worth what you can get out of it.. If you dont care alot about it and just want it gone price it cheap if you want it sitting around for ever price it high. A buddy of mine just bought a complete setup for 500 off craigslist.

9. Mac_55

Mac_55

Junk , Ill go 20 scrap price , ohhh ok , you beat it out of me , 100 lol.