Register now to get rid of these ads!

End of The world car show in Long Beach Wash.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by silversink, Sep 6, 2011.

1. silversink

silversink

Who's golng and where do we meet? I'm Trailering my truck down so I don't have to fight the 40 MPH thing for 100 miles. Will be there Thursday thru monday.

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Unless you plan on camping you had better have reservations at one of the motels. Rooms are near impossible to find without one.

3. skull

skull

we are driving down, me in the 48 dodge truck and my buddy's 57 2 door wagon:D

Later:cool:

Attached Files:

4. Deuces

Deuces

Kind of a silly name for a car show, ain't it???
    :rolleyes:

5. skull

skull

if you look at a map, it is just about as far northwest as one can drive without ending up in the pacific ocean.

henceforth, it may not be the End of The World, but ya can see it from there:D

Later:cool:

ps, how the "gubments" running things, it just may be that way soon :eek:

6. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

I was thinkin about goin this year not sure if I'll make it. Allways a good time

7. Deuces

Deuces

Yeah, I got this 2012 thing stuck in back of my mind... You know how it is.. :eek:

8. Coupe Deluxe

Coupe Deluxe

I'll be there friday night through monday am.

9. planned on going and even have free place to stay but not this year. something tells me it will be a great show as always.

10. silversink

silversink

I have a cabin to use in Oceon Park on 201st. There is extra space if anyone is interested, just bring tent , trailer, motorhome.

11. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

Top shelf stuff Silversink

12. silversink

silversink

What ever I can do to help out.

13. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Dang' That's this weekend. My radiator is at the radiator shop getting a boil out, and pressure test. If it passes, and I can get it in in time, I'm gonna' try. Never been to it, but I've heard a lot of great things about it.

14. I'm going to do the end of the world and Seaside both the same day. Last year I started in Seaside then got to the end of the world just in time to see it empty out for the cruise that I didn't have time to stay for.
    this year Long Beach first Seasides second

15. silversink

silversink

Look for the truck in the profile picture(flat black 1948 International kb1 short bed at or arround 201st . Say Hi or wave on the way through.

16. jclars

jclars
    from Lynden, WA

Not a hot rod really, but some buddies convinced me to enter my 58 MGA Coupe. A little modified, so I guess it might squeak in under the radar. I hear that a vintage Jaguar will be parked alongside, so should provide a good freak show.

I will be doing a lot of study of custom suspensions on 50 era PUs for my "real" project (56 F100).

John