Register now to get rid of these ads!

Emerald Coast Cruizin 11/5 - 11/10

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gman0046, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Gman0046

Gman0046

Emerald Coast Cruizin in Panama City Beach, FL 11/5 - 11/10. Rod Run similar to the Mississippi Cruizin The Coast. Entertainment at various venues each night, $10,000 cash giveaway, Linda Vaughn will be there, supposed to have 40 vendors. Cruising along some of the worlds best beaches and great sea food.
    Anyone going?

2. hope you take a ton of pictures for us up north .

3. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

Must have changed it up a bunch...I went year before last and it was the pits....no cruising...couldn't find any of the places they were supposedly meeting and the parking in the ballpark was even worse...parking had NO order to where or how.....it got to where people were pulling right up to other cars and making it a door ding nightmare.....some guy pulls in between me and my buddy so close you couldn't hardly walk between them...then he got mad a run his mouth when we got in ours and moved saying we acted like we owned the place...we had gotten there at 7:30 that morning...he shows up at 12:00 .....I finally got in my car and left a day early...I'm like the new song out...I'll Never, Never Never, Ever going back.............just my opinion......Cruising the Coast is still the Best one In the country I've ever been too......except for Saturday when the locals get to riding...everone just parks their cars and sits in groups talking cars...............

4. Gman0046

Gman0046

Tannergang, the rod run is no longer in the Frank Brown Park (ball field). I didn't care for that either. Too dusty. The rod run venue has been changed. This is the first year its being held right along the beach in a paved area. Should have lots of cruising along the beach. Hopefully it will be much better.

5. TANNERGANG

TANNERGANG
    BANNED
    from alabama

That souinds more like it..........the other place was the pits........I may load up and go now.

6. ratrod0

ratrod0

I'll Be there hope to see you

Attached Files:

7. Valpmopar

Valpmopar

Taking a '36 Dodge Flatbed over Sat. to sell and look for ideas on my '51 F1 project.

Attached Files:

8. Gman0046

Gman0046

The rod run still has a way to go. Not enough parking on pavement. Filled up pretty quick on Friday. The overflow still had to park in a dusty field. Swap meet virtually non-existent.
    Nothing special about vendors. Its in a great location right across the road from the beach and good area to cruise on Front Beach Road. Hopefully next year will be better.

9. jydog

jydog
    from Griffin

I second what Gman0046 said. It has been better in the past. Quite a few cars there but hardly any swap meet. Not much cruising and the most excitment was at the wicked wheel flame throwing contest. 3 contestants but it was fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And my sons favorite favorite because of the cab in the back with tv's

[​IMG]

10. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Kool - Thanks. more pics??

11. jydog

jydog