Register now to get rid of these ads!

Email regarding thread updates...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by redlinetoys, Sep 6, 2012.

1. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

I am getting bombarded with new emails saying someone has posted on a subscribed thread since updating the HAMB app. I assume there is a simple way to turn this feature off but haven't found it yet...

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

Click on "manage your account"
    Click on "edit options"
    See below. The pull down will allow you to stop getting the e-mails. I choose "do not subcribe".

Hope that works for you...

Default Thread Subscription ModeWhen you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread. Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

3. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Ok, so there does not appear to be any way to reach the Management area through the app, but I can obviously get to it from a home computer.

The setting it has been on forever is "No Email Notification". That would seem to be the correct setting for no email notification...

I have not changed that setting at all, however, I did update my iPhone app recently That is when I started getting all these emails...

I have now set it on "Do Not Subscribe" to see if that changes anything. Well see.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

4. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Update: choosing "Do not Subscribe" did not help me. My inbox is still getting filled with these messages.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad