Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Elusive Ch-101 Bracket

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SlowandLow51, Apr 24, 2018.

1. SlowandLow51

SlowandLow51

I finally found my mcculloch ch-101 bracket, tensioner, belt, and lower pulley for my 261 build. I am duplicating a build that mcculloch did while trying to sell Chevrolet on the idea of a performance option involving the 53-54 corvette and their vs57 Supercharger. They built two of them, and only one currently exists. Of course mine is going to be based on the 261 instead of the 235. It should be a sweet looking setup in my 47 business coupe when it’s completed.,

Attached Files:

gas pumper likes this.
  2. ftwkustom

ftwkustom
    from michigan

The bracket you are looking for is also ch101 but was specifically built for the inline 6. Waaay different then that one. This one is mine and is rare as hell. I’ve looked for years for this one. IMG_2150.JPG IMG_2149.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. ftwkustom

ftwkustom
    from michigan

IMG_0591.JPG
    This is what it looks like mounted to the motor. You’re gonna find that one isn’t quite what you are looking for. That’s for sbc and mounts above the water pump and central of the motor.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  4. 1 of 2 ???
    Lots of luck
    Doesn't look hard to make.

warhorseracing likes this.

5. F.O.G

F.O.G
    from Pacific,Mo

6. Sweet baby Jesus with the little balled up fists that nice !!!

ftwkustom likes this.
  7. how many of the ch101s are in existence do you think? stand up and be counted.

.....raises hand

Attached Files:

Budget36 likes this.