Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Elk Grove Village / Chicago O'Hare area - what's on this weekend?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rem, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Rem

Rem

Hi, I'm back! Anything much happening this weekend (18th/19th) worth visiting if I can get out? There's a show out near Rockford, but that appears to be 'classics', so don't know whether there'll be any HAMB-friendly stuff there?

Thanks.

2. As far as I am aware of there isnt much going on in the way of HAMB friendly shows going on this weekend. The SWChicago HAMB & Egger's meet every Saturday at Chuck's Cafe , 87th and Central , Burbank .We are up early and meet at 7:00 am and hang around till 8:30. or so . You could be our first international guest. We have been averaging around 12 people in attendance . Several drive their cars up. The Valley Customs
    " Overman Lincoln " is at my shop as well as my procrastination build of one of Janne's designs.

On Sunday theres a swap and show at Roesch Chrysler in Elmhurst. !/2 mile west of Rt 83 on Grand ave. That real close to Elk Grove. I've been thinking of driving the Facel up there on Sunday. You might check in with Kevin at HRCC to see what he's up to .

Link to HAMB and Eggs

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=309

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  3. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Yep not too much for the shows or swap .so driving the old rods all day on Sat. We can pick you up for a spin. Shoot me a PM . Then get ready for a Drive on Sunday to a PRE WAR:eek: swap in Madison WI:D. Has anyone been to that??

4. Pre War swap? got any more info on it?

5. twisted sister

twisted sister
    from chicago

"free to wander" video permier at cobra lounge saturday night hosted by half fast chicago. starts at 9:00pm. should be cool!

6. Rem

Rem

Thanks guys, page printed - I'll see if I can get up early enough on Saturday! CJ, I'll send a PM.