Register now to get rid of these ads!

ELECTRIC AND HYDRAULIC PARTS REBUILDING - DELUXE REBUILD FACTORY

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by deto, Jul 3, 2017.

1. deto

deto

HAMBERS,

I purchased an auto parts rebuilding business this May that specializes in rebuilding starters, alternators, generators, PS Pumps, PS Boxes, and any other hydraulic component we have on our favorite ride.

I am making every effort to improve the quality, fit, and finish of our rebuilding services.

I have 2 great old-timers on staff, who have been with this company for 30 years. We recently upgraded our website, and I am eager to work with my fellow HAMBERS.

Please give us a call at 805-981-3777 and check us out on the web

Our new website is on the way. heres the old one:

rebuildingfactory.com

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  2. OG•Stangster

OG•Stangster

I recently found this shop because I needed my gear box rebuild for a 1963 Ford Thunderbird. Greg was on it in an instant! I dropped off the unit and he had it finished within a couple of days. I was extremely grateful that he was able to rebuild this unit because a replacement runs around $400+. Not only was the turnaround time very fast but the price extremely reasonable!!! Its great having a quality shop in Ventura County (seeing that most shops are located in SFV.) Thanks!!!

3. deto

deto

No sweat! I appreciate your business and the compliments. We always do our best to take care of Hambers.