Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Eldorado,1956 Convertible

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Randy Routt, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Randy Routt

Randy Routt

13524222_898523216941748_54369766_o.jpg Micah Savell's cadillac.jpg Years ago I met a guy that liked old cars. I did a lot of work on some of the cars he ran across when things were fairly cheap.2 Cameo pickups, a 35 Chevrolet truck, a 67 RS/SS Camaro Convertible and before he moved to South Florida, a 1956 Caddy Eldo Biarritz convertible. I knew the car had sat by a building supply house for as long as I could remember, and when he bought it, he put gas in it and drove it. Long enough for the sludge to flake off and fall into the oil pan. I spent a year or so digging up parts and rebuilding the 365. I put it in and got it running, with the single 4gc that was on it when he bought it. I found a 2 X 4 setup that should have been on it, could have been the one on it...but he didn't care. He was getting the interior done and it went from my place to somewhere and I never saw it again.
    Until I got a phone call and then a picture of the car as he wanted it a year or two ago..It isn't all stock as produced, but it's as he wants it. I hope he has it on high ground.

catdad49, mgtstumpy and kidcampbell71 like this.
  2. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

First all black '56 I've seen. Looks great !!