Register now to get rid of these ads!

EFI HAMB Friendly?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bib Overalls, May 29, 2013.

1. Vergil

Vergil

I guess I am not traditional but I still like the looks and will be the first to point out any non traditional changes to my '30 pickup. I have about 7000 miles on it with fuel injection. It can't be seen but it sure works great and that is what I was shooting for - the working great. As for hiding things yes I did but it was to keep it uncluttered around the engine. There are a lot of things not period perfect but they can be seen - well most of them. Below is the fuel injection under the intake and using the ecg6 carbs as 8 individual throttle plates with full sequential injection . I don't bad mouth traditional builds because I can understand where they are coming from and hope they respect my build.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

greasemonkey54 likes this.
  2. 340HilbornDuster

340HilbornDuster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's Pure Beauty!...And it's not even Billet Proof!
    [​IMG]
    And I thought my instalation was tight...How on earth did you machine/drill/weld the injector bungs INSIDE the engine?
    And get the fuel rails and wiring in there...?
    [​IMG]
    Not very "Manly" but way COOL!
    T

3. 32v

32v
    from v.i.

efi in my 32

Attached Files:

greasemonkey54 likes this.