Register now to get rid of these ads!

Edmunds & Jones headlights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by VoodooTwin, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nothing ventured nothing gained good luck on your search...perhaps you could tint a repopped lenses which I think may available. I totally understand the desire to have the real deal...

May I suggest Hemmings the paper edition as there are old school venders that may still be telephone or email...a longshot of course...

Perhaps PM @edwardlloyd...

290256-1564569445-9280396.jpg

Credit to Photographer, Owner

lothiandon1940, Hnstray and hfh like this.
  2. touring20

touring20

If your lenses are flat on the inside , you might contact a stained glass shop and slide a couple
    Of purple glass disks in side if there is room .
    I like the lights but to spendy to even dare pick up and look at ! Good luck !

Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have found in search a connection to E&J's for those that might have interest...they are pricey but perhaps under a g-note US...I suspect they are quality repro ready to polish or paint and can be bought with or without the actual headlight/lenses which I suspect takes a modern halogen bulb...

Hamber @Hispano in France has them on his website...I know he is a superior Metal Smith and does multiple castings of interest including the windshield on the roadster...I have no affiliation, just sharing...;)

1374960413.jpg

https://www.atp-auto-moto.com/boutique-en-ligne/

Credit to Photographer, Owner

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
  4. MAXWELL

MAXWELL

Whalen made a similar headlight- a bit nicer in size and shape- but they are much rarer then the type 20s. I have a pair and have only heard of 2 other pairs in the last 10 years.
    think they were made in Syracuse NY?

5. Hillbilly Werewolf

Hillbilly Werewolf

20221009_153215.jpg
    These sold at a local auction back in October, I belive they went for over $1k