Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Edlebrock slingshot top section

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lakes modified, Apr 17, 2010.

1. lakes modified

lakes modified
    Member Emeritus

I thought i'd throw this out there & see if there is any interest in the slingshot top section for the intake. I'm getting the patterns to cast the slingshot top sections if there is any interest. My intake is missing the top section & a friend of mine made some patterns off an original to cast some many years ago, so i'm going to borrow them & cast at least one for my self.I have no idea as to the cost at this time, but will probably have a good idea by the end of the month , once I visit the local foundary & machine shop.If interested, just drop me an email , so as not to clutter up the space here. [email protected]

2. You are going to sell copies of an Edelbrock design ?

Post some pics.

3. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. lakes modified

lakes modified
    Member Emeritus

I don't know how exact it is, until I pick up the patterns.Another guy I know in Newburg Or has been casting them for years, but ran out of them & has not restarted casting again.I'll know tomorrow when I pick the stuff up.