Register now to get rid of these ads!

'Editors Pick' ?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Drewfus, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Ok, Firstly I recognise that on the JJ front page Ryan has 5 or so threads that offer a window of what this site is about, similarly the video underneath. All cool, but it got me thinking more, as I'd like to ask if it was both possible and (viable/realistic) to add a sub section to either the Tech section, or a location wherever deamed appropriate, of threads that the various editors feel passionate about, and along the similar lines to what they feel the HAMB embodies.

I appreciate that the site is ever growing, and keeping all you guys busy, so not out to create either an wild animal or a 'half-done' concept, but given the volume of good threads out there I'm often suprised when I stumble across one that that up to that point has been hidden by the array of 'regular' threads. This can be a subjective topic, as we all have different perceptions of what's good, but, I think this could be a avenue to celebrate what the HAMB is about, and also to set an positive example, similar to the way in which many great threads emerge when Tech week's arrive.

Just a suggestion, something to consider...

Cheers, and happy new year,

Drewfus:)