Register now to get rid of these ads!

Edelbrock Intake #2703...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fat Hack, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Just a "heads up" for the SBC folks out there, Edelbrock now sells a new version of their Performer EPS intake for small block Chevys using the conventional "old style" (Pre-87) heads.

Like the existing Performer EPS manifold, the new one is an aluminum dual plane design with a squarebore carb mounting pad, but this one also includes an oil filler tube and breather, ala "OLD style" small block! I got mine yesterday and it's a fantastic piece! Typical Edelbrock casting quality, which is to say EXCELLENT, and the fact that it's pre-drilled for the filler tube, and even includes the filler tube and cap is just icing on a very tasty cake!

No need to hunt down swap meet intakes with stripped out threads and cracks, chips & old paint galore if you want to run the front breather tube...now you can buy the whole shootin' match right from Edelbrock! Intake part number 2703!! (Goes for a bit under $200 complete with tube and cap).

Don't say nobody told ya!

:D:cool:

2. northerndave

northerndave
    from Badger MN

veddy, veddy nice.

I've been fix'n to bore a filler tube hole in the front of my old performer intake & press in a filler neck for years now because I want to run my old uncut non breather valve covers.

I'll probably still do it but it's very good to know for future projects that I can buy one with the neck in it.

Cool, thanks!!