Register now to get rid of these ads!

Eddie Oiler or Robert oiler anyone know them

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Buck Sharp, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Buck Sharp

Buck Sharp
    from nebraska

i think i was told Eddie Oiler killed himself. but his son Robert must me 36 or so years old. Are you on this site by chance. My father sold a 40 ford sedan to him when he went bankrupt years ago. Sure wish i could find him.

2. Buck Sharp

Buck Sharp
    from nebraska

Thought id try again. and if anyone knew Larry and Mary Sharp when he lived in long beach california or was part of the car club called 40's limited please let me know id like to chat.

3. Richard Roush

Richard Roush

Hello Buck, My name is Rick Roush and I know who you are looking for. his name isnt Robert, it is Rex. Yes, Eddie did pass a good while ago after a long fight with colon cancer. His wonderful wife Dee followed shortly after, also from cancer. Eddie was like a second father to me, the one who showed you all the cool stuff instead of being crazy bossy. My first ride on a FLH at age 8, my first cigarette, and my first rock album. I will miss this man for the rest of my life, and he is buried with a small flag and one of my army name tapes. I cried for 3 days. I tried doing a search for Rex for you but I didnt come up with much. I cant remember what his real moms name was but I will keep looking. Eddie was a great guy.