Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Ed lee, aka plywude hamber, paying forward

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gasmanm01, Jan 30, 2015.

1. I put a post out a couple of weeks ago and ed, plywude, sent me a message and donated a complete set of new 36 ford truck hinges to use on my anglia gasser project. I offerd to pay, pay for shippjng, but he said no, just pay it forward. Now this is what the hamb is about. More than trash talking, selling, buying, etc. This man did not know me but extended a helping hand. They arived today and one side is fitted to work and installed. I cannot thank him enough for his help. Now, it is my turn. I have 3 flat head v8 starters, generators, 94 carbs laying around. Anyone needing parts, pm me, it is free, I will box it and you pay shipping. Thanks again ed

2. WOW!
    Now this is right on cool. plywude is what this site is meant to be all about. I have done the same to help someone out with a build in the past, but sure have not seen much of it in this day and age.
    Hell I have been trying to BUY a 32 Ford 3 window seat pan from Floorboardinit here on the HAMB that he had for sale over 4 FOUR months ago and will pay his asking price. But can't get him to take the time and box it up and get me a shipping cost.
    Nice to see there are some out there that still want to help a guy out.
    I like the way you are returning the favor also.

3. Ed'rd (@plywude) is the real deal "Goodguy"!

After my dad passed away, my mother decided to sell one of my fathers's unfinished project cars ... Ed spent many nights & weekends making our Chopped '32 Tudor a "roller" ... I'm quite positive that all of his hard work (i.e., volunteer labor) helped my mother get top dollar for the car!

I'm honored to call Ed a friend!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  4. Hackerbilt

Hackerbilt

Sounds like an awesome guy!

50 customcoupe and Stogy like this.

5. Bulletnose26

Bulletnose26

Wow, now thats " Pay it forward".
    What a great place the HAMB is.

50 customcoupe and Stogy like this.
  6. The carbs went fast. They are spoken for. Still have some f1 truck odds and ends and flathead starters, a couple of generators. If you need to call that's fine, mark 678-713-6220

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!