Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ed Gruvers blown gas altered called "Adios" Pics Wanted!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WICKEDJOHN, Mar 29, 2010.

1. [FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] Ed Gruver "Satch" of Coopersburg, PA. Eddie, also owned Coopers Speed Shop of Allentown, PA! He had a blown gas altered called "Adios". A beautiful car with a blown 354 Chrysler Hemi. The car looked great and was fast and real scary. Those cars were always a little squirrelly. Short wheelbase and tons of power. What a great combination. Any information and or pics on Ed's Altered would be very much appreciated! Thank you! Sincerely, John :)

PS. Ed also ran a '62 SS 409/409 4 SPEED Impala...Pics and info would be also appreciated!
    [/FONT]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  2. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

Was that his gold 34 coupe?

3. Hi terrarodder,
    I am not sure....as I never seen a pic of it? Please post what ya got! Thank you, John :)

4. BTTT :) Anyone?........Check your old photo albums....PLEASE! :)

5. terrarodder

terrarodder
    from EASTERN PA

This is one of the cars that Ed ran, when it wsa first built by Don Koons of Allentown. This was taken around 1954. Thats me sitting on the right front wheel.

Attached Files: