Register now to get rid of these ads!

ed big daddy roth pints

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by terryt, Sep 12, 2009.

1. terryt

terryt
    from wylie tx.

I am new to the board and i am looking for the ceramic pint that has race on it. I just had a back operation and thought i would check it out here. I went to the invasion in dallas last week and really had a good time. I was te old guy rolling around in the wheelchair. I also went to paris tx. late that evening and by far the invasion was a much better get together. if anyone knows of someone with the racer pint i am a buyer for one other pints come up on ebay but i haven seen the racer. I have been readinging a lot about ed roth and rat fink and a bunch of others. I cant do much more but lay around and read. Buy the way you guys sure did have some nice rides and the pinup girls were beautiful. What a good time me and my twin brother jerry and i am terry had. thanks The night before we went over to basses place and man that young man is top drawer for sure. thanks guys hope to get up and runnin again terryt

2. Elrod

Elrod

Thanks Terry for making it out to the Invasion even after having BACK SURGERY! Wow! A real die hard hot rodder for sure! We hope to keep making the show better and better, so hope to see you out next year as well.

THEM! Tx C.C.

3. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

Welcome.
    My Son lives in Wiley.

4. jimb0

jimb0
    BANNED

5. holeshot

holeshot
    BANNED
    from Waxahachie

hey terry...BIG welcome. yea iam a fello texan- and doubt ur older than wa. o. k. iam 68 can you dig it. probably looking for a shovel too burry me. HA! CALL ME POP.

6. roughidle

roughidle
    BANNED
    from iowa