Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ebay names

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by tomslik, Mar 1, 2004.

1. RenoRat

RenoRat
    from Oxnard,Ca

Im PSYCHO_CADDY on ebay.....

2. DelinquentDoll13

DelinquentDoll13

labia, and dicks, oh my! [​IMG]
    i'm delinquentdoll13 , but nothings up right now... if we decide to sell the 28 , i'll let you all know...

~josie

3. 55Buford on Ebay, Farmer here.

4. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

wow, there is a whole mess load of names here. I clicked over here to try to find out if I was bidding against someone and I guess I need to update my list.

5. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Stepping on others toes?

An auction is a "free for all" with a price attached to it!

If you can't afford it... don't try buying it.
    Maybe the thread should have read like... "so you know who your buying from"... that way you know it's another Hamber selling something and your in good hands... hopefully:) I've outbid others and got outbidden many times on EBAY, it's just the way the game is played and really depends on how bad a person wants an Item.

I thought i had these 1930 Cal plates a week ago in the bag and lurked the auction until seconds before it went out, but someone wanted them more than i did and outbid me... i was super bummed because they would have looked sweet on my Ford Coupe:( Oh well... there will be more out there some day!

mine is... zen-soldier

CAB

6. AKATIREGUY

AKATIREGUY

[ QUOTE ]
    Stepping on others toes?

An auction is a "free for all" with a price attached to it!

If you can't afford it... don't try buying it.
    Maybe the thread should have read like... "so you know who your buying from"...

[/ QUOTE ]
    <font color="red"> As I said once before:
    WHY NOT SELL IT ON THE HAMB AND BYPASS ALL THAT EBAY CRAP... IF YOURE SELLING ON HAMB THEN THE ONLY TOES ON THE DANCE FLOOR IS OURS... IF YOUR TRYING TO GET THE MOST MONEY FOR YOUR LEFTOVERS SELL IT WHEREVER YOU CAN... THEN WHY WOULD YOU CARE IF A COUPLE OF HAMBS ARE BATTLING OVER IT... THATS CALLED SUPPLY AND DEMAND...?????? </font>

7. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

It was not really stepping on toes. It was just to bring the search of seller's to a little bit of a smaller world than Epay is. Also, I have bought a "Caddy aircleaner" that was mis-listed and I picked up up for a pretty fair price. After I emailed the seller, he said "Hey Chris, just send me fourty bucks". I could not beleive it and he said that he did not relize that I was looking for an aircleaner. So just kinda the power of the HAMB. Oh yea, and he beadblasted it and all.

And to the above post ^^^ with all the yelling and all. I would rather make money on epay, it is nuts what guys pay for small parts. And should I list that I have a 32' grill shell with tons of patina on the HAMB classifieds and say that I want $300 for it? I would rather list it on Epay and make some coin. There are also some HAMBer's that I have heard that buy in the classifieds and get a good deal and then a couple of weeks later I will see the same thing on epay. Hmm.

8. First time in about six months I've come to this part of the HAMB...mine's 38Chevy.

They charge to sell, charge to buy, charge to pay, charge to ship, charge to snipe...why do we go to be fate-mocked by Ebay, why, WHY, WHHYYYYYYEEEEEE??? Uh, but I digress...

9. superchargednailhead

superchargednailhead

10. kentucky

kentucky

Mine is ckyflt

11. Mine's Cheap Bastard. I don't know why.

12. swedester71 here, only managed to buy one single thing on ebay,to many overpayers out there,and sniping is a good way to get them in the end.