Register now to get rid of these ads!

ebay add with special message

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Sep 6, 2004.

1. just for you 1low.

and it has been brought to my attention that I am an asshole, which really hurts.

I told Killer no more Rudy posts for a while. I told JimA I loved him. I told Grimlock he was right and I am a wanker. I told Ryan I was sorry for the rock penis picture. I told Germ I wanted to buy his signature for a friend... by the way, where are you these days?

who else do I owe? I'm gonna use the money from this auction to cash you people out. Ive turned over a new leaf boys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2489098641&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

2. Flexicoker

Flexicoker

hahahahaha, thats hilarious!!!

3. burndup

burndup
    from Norco, CA

Sheeet, I thought you said it was a LOW reserve? [​IMG]

4. ok, which one of you clowns asked what color beads?

5. Ahahahahaaa,umm whats good for cleaning beer off my screen?I just sprayed it all over from roarin so much!
    Gooch you got my guts hurtin [​IMG].......Shiny

6. slammed

slammed

Gooch, at least your honest.

7. Tman

Tman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I kinda LIKED the Rock Penis! We have one here that is granite, maybe they are totems left by Aliens worshipping Ron Jeremy?

8. 1low, I made this a while back when you posted the pictures to lighten the mood. I forgot which folder it was in until I posted at ebay when I found them and totally forgot about it. I put them in there because no one will know what it means and the photo is just too cool.

Attached Files:

9. JamesG

JamesG

Ok, works for me.

LOL......

I thought you ment I called you an asshole......?

10. dude, not at all. Honestly, you are one of the few that dont take yourself too serious on here. I always laugh at the stupid shit you post. I love it.

If you cant laugh and have a good time, what's the point.

11. saulgoode

saulgoode
    from Houston

LOL.....I can appreciate the humor in that, your posts always crack me up. Fuckin hillarious.

Saulgoode

12. Germ

Germ