Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage East West Reliability Run 2019

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The 39 guy, Jul 3, 2019.

1. The 39 guy

The 39 guy

That is a beautiful scene. Is that Mt Rainier?

It's always good to see the non Fords to remind us that Henry wasn't the only company using that technology.
    The yellow convertible is one of my favorite cars to follow on a rod run/cruise. It has a sweet sounding exhaust note.

Well, maybe next year we'll keep the grass green for ya.

Fortunately we didn't need any shade Saturday. I am glad we didn't do the show on Sunday. It rained all day. I din't even take time to eat lunch so I could get around and visit with those I knew and try to get to know some of the people and the cars that just drop in for a few minutes.

Uncle Buck, thanks for posting your pictures. I have been trying to figure out where this picture was taken. Hope you didn't get to wet on the way home.
    [​IMG]

The 34 is a neat old Hot Rod. It has some History. It was featured in the Rodders Journal a few years ago.

2. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

We are having a run with early Mopar folks this weekend. Will be meeting at the Hemmings Museum in Bennington, Vt. Saturday 9/21, at around 10 am, after a look see at the museum we will depart for about an 80 mile jaunt through the hills, over some covered bridges, headed for Lake George NY for a pot luck tailgate cookout and overnight stay. Sunday Morning we will rise and shine and travel to Saratoga Springs to participate in the open car show on the lawn at Saratoga Auto Museum. Hotel rooms for Saturday are sold out, but if you are in the area and care to join the tour or swing by the car show we would be glad to say hi and make aquaintances. Most of our cars will be 40 to 55 Chrysler products.