Register now to get rid of these ads!

East Texas Hambers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by THE BRONSON, Nov 19, 2009.

1. THE BRONSON

THE BRONSON

Im lookin to buy a 1953 Chevy 2 door but its up in Longview and Im in Houston. I was wondering if theres anyone out there thats close that could check it out for me. I have 53 right now but it has Regal chassi under it and I want the original put back under. The gentleman I bought the car from threw it together half ass to sale it and Im pretty much fixin someone elses mistake. The person selling the car is posted on CL in Longview. Any help would be greatly appreciated, dont want to drive all the way out there and find out its not worth the time.

2. BISHOP

BISHOP

I just called that guy, He said the frame is good. He sounds honest enough. His place is 20 or so miles from me.

3. THE BRONSON

THE BRONSON

Yeah I got a chance to speak to him as well, made arrangements to pick it up next week. It will be good to get the original frame under my car. He it was missing the front hubs, so I need to get some to load on a trailer. Thanks anyways everyone