Register now to get rid of these ads!

east of the Mississippi

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by mudflap261, Mar 1, 2013.

1. mudflap261

mudflap261
    from tulsa

I was wondering how much interest there is east of the Mississippi ,for these cars. It seems most of the cars being built are to the west.your comments

2. injected27

injected27

Me and a friend of mine are build 2 cars for local bracket racing. We may run some nost type races also. Mainly just a lower cost alternative to running our other cars. We also have a Chevrolet and Chrysler battle between ourselves.

3. storm king

storm king

I'm considering it. I think I'm more inclined to an SDRA type car with a slushbox in it, and I' afraid I'd just have to have slicks, even if they are just 7"ers.

4. RacerRoy3

RacerRoy3
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I have everything gathered except the time to put together a HR/GR. I am hoping to join the few other guys currently running in the Upper Midwest sometime late this year or early next. I have thought a lot about 7" slicks, which would be correct for the late '50's or early '60's, but I am afraid that we would be running in the 10's and have even more grief for the tech guys. It would probably also spark a horsepower war. I really hope the people currently running HA/GR's and SCRA cars will hold on until the crop that is under construction make it to the track.