Register now to get rid of these ads!

East Coast Nationals Dec. 1&2nd Timonium MD

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by neverdun, Nov 25, 2007.

1. This weekend they are having a Tradional section for us old school guys. Stop by and say Hi!

2. ed49

ed49

Is that going to be at the Cow Palace by chance

3. yes...........

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

hey guys, got my invite to be a part of the traditional group. See you there !

5. VA HAMB

VA HAMB

I always go as a spectator. Wish I knew about the Traditional section. I would like to try and get my car in there. Ill come by and say hey.

6. Nappy

Nappy
    from York, PA

7. NITROFC

NITROFC
    BANNED

See ya there ..with Camera in hand for set-up Fri & Sat

8. I'll try and make it on Saturday.

9. 52ChevyBizCoupe

52ChevyBizCoupe
    from Maryland

Woot,I'll be there

10. Clark

Clark

I'm gonna try to make it. I wanta see the striping on HotRodMan2000's T

Funny thing is several years ago the guy running the show asked me to paint a trash can for his charity event. Then he asked me if I would put one of my cars in the show. I pointed to my RPU and he said they don't allow primered cars in the show. I wasn't really offended cause I'm not a big fan of indoor shows...I did think it's funny how he changed his tune now.
    Clark

11. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Anyone here tell me personally about the event? Ive heard about it through word a mouth as 'another indoor show' but want to know what its like as a spectator and as a vendor. PM me if you have info please :) thanks

12. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Clark, I sure hope to see you there. Been loving this thing, added snap in windows and polished the hell out it...well not the body !! The striping isn't that much but it is tasty ! BTW, speed-o shows just under 1000 miles. It has been driven !
    Chopshop, it is a good show..I have been a vendor there many years ago and we did pretty good with our wares. The guy running the show does so with an iron hand. He is a pretty nice guy but does not allow any fooling around. I got a list of things " Not To Do ". It was a long list.
    The major thing is no one, not even a vendor, can move their stuff out until the show is completely over on Sunday evening. When everyone gets ready to leave, it is a show unto itself. Even the trailer queens get driven out to the trailers. It is a lot fun.
    I hope to meet some more HAMBers during the show !

13. whats the spectator fee? they don't have it on the website, strange. i'd like to know before driving 3+ hrs then find out their trying to gouge me. don't get me wrong i expect it's excellent show but promotors have a way of seeing what the market will bear.

14. Chad s

Chad s

They had that last year too, with the Karb Kings cars on display.

Its a good show, always see a lot of people I know, and its a good time. I think its $10 spectator admission.

There are always a few original 50's customs there. Last year there were 2 Baillon built cars.