Register now to get rid of these ads!

EARLY Friday Art Attack

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safariknut, Jan 9, 2004.

1. [ QUOTE ]
    UNK/ You rock!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Actually,the picture looks better than the real thing.But I do appreciate the sentiment. [​IMG]

2. I'm not an artist, but I make a good canvas. Heres some pics of McPhail laying down some more ink on the top part of my right shoulder. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. The outline

Attached Files:

4. Finished Work

Attached Files:

5. whodaky

whodaky
    from Aust

Great work as usual, I posted on the other Friday art post, came to it first. Can't be bothered posting more stuff here, besides there will be a lot more Fridays.

6. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

heres a sneak peak at the layout on a harley 100th, tricoat pearl white base...

7. [ QUOTE ]
    How about some functional art. Take a '49 Caddy steering column and wheel and a dynaflow converter. Weld. Instant table, just add glass.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all there is some GREAT stuff on both posts as usual.I look forward to this each week to see the creative stuff being done around the country.
    I'm going to post a couple more;one of which is still wet.The first was done by someone in Iowa(I believe)and my wife bought this along with a barrel(it was acting as the top of the barrel but fits this table much better).Sorry for the lousy pic but glass is very hard to photograph.They layed out a flame design on the glass,lightly sandblasted it and then glue chipped it.You really have to see it in person to appreciate it.I'll call John Hulick in Iowa and get the name of the person who did this.

8. delaware george

delaware george
    from camden, de

wow fatlucky!!!....you've been practicing [​IMG]

9. This is a stock Ford air cleaner I just painted for my friend Gaylord Bayer who has a really trick 28A roadster(it's been pictured here before).He took off the two carb manifold and went back to a single.He also took the disc brakes and 4 bar off and went to Lincoln Drums and hairpins.The carb is an old junker someone gave me so I set it on there.

10. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Might have posted this one before.

Attached Files:

11. Greazer

Greazer

Dumpster Diving + Welding + First attempt at flames = ...

(Excuse the low rez pic)

Attached Files:

12. ShortBus

ShortBus

Outstanding stuff as usual, guys.

Another recent one.

[​IMG]