Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage (((Early Ford Store Pic's 2010)))

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Well.....we'll have to see how that turns out. Might be a great deal,might suck!

2. Yep, i think it will be one of those two :D

3. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

don't want to highjack this thread ,but ya one of those

4. LUMBERJACK 50

LUMBERJACK 50
    BANNED
    from upland ca.

WOW BIGFOOT DOES EXIST......AND Groucho has no idea he's behind him!

5. GREAT open house. Good seeing you guys there. Thanks to Bill and his Son for doing this each year. And thanks for Bob's XLNT coverage

6. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

Hey Bob, tell fuckin Groucho he needs to fuckin lower his fuckin car. Then it would be fuckin double bad ass!

7. HAHAHA! He said he might lower it more later,but I doubt he will keep it that long....He changes cars like he changes underwear!

8. #### MERC PICS ??? Ha Ha >>>>.

9. This one will be here a while. I LOVE 60 Pontiacs, have been looking for 3 years for one, and this is a really good one;)

Fuck:D, I lowered the thing 3'' fucking:D inches in the fucking:D rear. Any fucking:D lower and it won't go up my driveway. I'm thinking....oops....fucking thinking of juicing it. Also, any lower in the rear makes the rear part of the 2 piece driveshaft vibrate on these things

10. strike a poser

strike a poser
    from Salinas,CA

Hey Groucho, that is the cleanest Poncho I've seen in a long time, great score! I was wondering if I was going to stir the pot with my comment. Just playing along with Bob, and you throw down with a sentance useing fuck as a noun a verb and an adjitive. You do not disapoint my friend!

11. Thanks, and LOL. I think Bob tries to hint that I use the "F" bombs a lot. So, I play along too. F F F F.....oh fuck it:D