Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Early Ford Hubs/Drums Freshly Machined w/Oversize Marked 5x5.5" BC

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by modifieddriver, Sep 5, 2017.

1. City: Greenville

State: South Carolina
    Price: in ad
    SOLD Early Ford Front Hubs/Drums

I'm cleaning out the garage and found these. Freshly turned on my machine with over size markings on each. You have a few options here to mix and match. Prices are plus (+) actual shipping cost to your ZIP code.

These are a matched pair of '48 style that has the drum on the inside of the hub. Same hub ya' use to do the Buick brake drum conversion. Lug nut studs are all good. Unfortunately, the best drum at +.045". has a chip out of the outer lip. Purely cosmetic, nothing to effect safety. It's mate came up at +.055 oversize. If that chip on +.045" bothers you, I have another of the same style that we can substituted that's at +.070 oversize. Chip, or no chip, the price is the same. You pick what you want. $200 for the pair.

Every one thinks +.060 is a magic number. It isn't. You have to examine each of these for drum thickness. I've had +100" drums that had more thickness than others at +.060". All these are good. AND, no black spray bomb paint here. Nothing to hide!!

Ya' need backing plates? I have them too. See my other ad. Package deal time. I bought a car, I need $dough$.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017