Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Early Ford Front Backing Plates

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by modifieddriver, Sep 5, 2017.

1. City: Greenville

State: South Carolina
    Price: in ad
    Early Ford Juice Brake Backing Plates

I've had these quite awhile. Time to move them outa' here to somebody that can use them. Three pair of matching fronts and one rear pair. None of these have heavy rust pits. I won't clean these up and expose the original "FORD" script or RF-LF markings. I've found out that some folks here want the old, can't be duplicated, "Patina" look. So, it serves me better to not screw with them. The junk wheel cylinders are removed to save on shipping. Prices are plus ( + ) actual shipping cost based upon your ZIP code.

Fronts:

Set #1: '39-'41 style with adjustable bottom anchors. Matched pair. Includes all hardware, including return springs, original Ford wheel cylinder bolts, grease baffles and Ford square headed backing plate to spindle bolts with castle nuts. These take cotter pins. Wheel cylinders and shoes were junk. Save weight for shipping. $65

SOLD Set #2: '42-'48 style with floating bottom anchors. Matched pair. Includes all hardware except springs. Again, grease baffles, original wheel cylinder bolts and Ford backing plate to spindle bolts and nuts. $65

Set #3: '42-'48 style with floating bottom anchors. Matched pair. You get shoe retainers, anchor cross bar, floater shoe insert bushings, grease baffle and plate to spindle bolts. $65

SPECIAL DEAL: Buy them all for $150

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    haring likes this.