Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Early Ford and Mopar Parts Auction Columbia, MO

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chief_Wannabe, May 14, 2011.

1. Chief_Wannabe

Chief_Wannabe
    from Ozark, MO

Just found out about this today. No affiliation of any kind on my part. Looks like it has very good potential. Since I won't be able to attend, I'll be happy to share.

May 18th and 19th, Boone County Fairgrounds, Columbia, MO

1920’s - 1970’s Ford Parts, Including Flathead Era • 1930’s - 1980’s Chevrolet & GM Parts • 1930’s - 1970’s Mopar, Chrysler, Plymouth, Dodge Parts • NOS Flathead Parts Including Heads •Abundance Of Chevy Truck Trim 1960’s – 1970’s • NOS Offenhauser Transmission & Carb Adapters & Misc. Parts • Various Rebuildable Carbs • Western Auto Master Cylinder Repair Kits • NOS Speed Parts: Hurst, Offenhauser, Hedman, Eelco, Mr. Gasket, Air Shift, Isky, etc. • Hurst Shifter Parts • Ford Flathead ......

Here's the link.

http://www.atterberryauction.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=&pg=ap&pid=19933&ap_sub=cat

2. carbking

carbking

I drove up to take a look. THERE WAS A WHOLE BUILDING FULL OF PARTS!!!

Just nothing I could use. The sale bill was rather vague on the literature, and hoped there might have been some Pontiac dealer stuff there; alas, not to be.

Those of you interested in MoPar, they are selling the literature tomorrow. And there are tons of it.

Wasn't much of a crowd when I left. Doubt seriously that stuff brought much. Betcha some of the guys there got some truckload bargains.

In carburetors, (wonder why I look at these), there were three very rare Detroit Lubricator 1933 Ford units (unfortunately, not as rare as a 1933 Ford owner with the original V-8); several old Plymouth single barrels, a couple of smoggy TQ's, a few old Ford Holley two barrels, half a dozen or so A/M Holley four barrels, and and old Langeskamp/Linkart motorcycle carb.

The only thing of interest to me was a dual single unit for an old Plymouth six made by Edmunds. The Caddy 2x4 manifold turned out to be a '56 unit with the 3 3/4 x 3 7/8 bolt pattern.

Jon.