Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Early '50's Ford truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by the neighbor, Dec 26, 2021.

1. City: Baker City

State: Oregon
    Price: $800 OBO
    Cleanin' up the lot! '48-50 Ford farmtruck. Abandoned here years ago... the guy told me they had been using it, 'til it got a flat... they were ALL in shreds, by the time they dragged it down the road to "store" it here...(for the last 4 yrs) Needless to say, no title, but it IS complete. I'll provide a bill of sale. IMG_3746.JPG IMG_3747.JPG IMG_3748.JPG IMG_4548.JPG IMG_3746.JPG IMG_3747.JPG IMG_3748.JPG IMG_4548.JPG (I think) its an 8BA... 4-spd, "Brownie" aux trans, PTO w/shaft to driven Hydraulic hoist, 2-spd axle, Heil flatbed, w/home-hashed sideboards. Desert rig, w/almost NO rust... surprisingly straight body... so far, no one has jumped on the roof and hood... no packrats (yet) Again, mostly complete, except for the chrome trim somebody already copped... SOMEBODY's gotta need this!

gary macdonald likes this.
  2. SURELY, there's some flathead-lover out there that wants this...

gary macdonald likes this.
  3. STILL... Nobody's jumped on the roof... Nice truck...

4. I know I'm out-of-the-way.... but SOMEBODY (besides me)NEEDS THIS.

5. There IS some rust in the floorboards, but the body is pretty NICE... I KNOW theres somebody out there... I can hear you breathing...

6. Have a look! Make offer!

7. Hello! Call me. Lets talk about it. 541-523-3030.

8. This 'ol Gal is awful lonely, out there in the field... Needs some LOVE... or parted out... The "Brownie" aux transmission alone has significant value... 100% complete. Make an offer. C'Mon...

9. Tell your local "Trucker".

10. ...Or your local Trucker's Mother... Good 'ol truck. Needs love.

11. Sold the truck, but when the guy came, all he could do was take the front clip, engine, seat, running boards, fuel tank, doors and the removeable dash pieces... same money. FINE! Now, all I have to do is find a home for the transmissions (4-spd. w/PTO AND "Brownie" aux trans)., 2-spd rear, front axle. Don't forget a complete DUMP BED, with PTO driveshaft. OFFERS? I hate to scrap ANYTHING. Couldn't believe it. The thing started with just a splash of gas in the carb., after sitting for 10 years!

1Nimrod likes this.