Register now to get rid of these ads!

E&Js revisited

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kornbinder, Oct 28, 2005.

1. kornbinder

kornbinder
    from Sonora, CA

2. "This light looks like football."

indeed

3. endlssumr

endlssumr
    from San Diego

Anyone have a set of these for sale? I have tried that website (E-N-J.com) on and off for about a year now (e-mails, phone calls) and have never heard back. I don't want a set of the ones off ebay or the fiberglass ones (picky I guess). Any info. would help.

4. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Sorry guys, I tried to bite off more than I could chew, and working a day job that costs me up to 60 hours a week, and doing pretty much 100% of E&J has taken a huge mental toll on me... I truly appologize for any unanswered e-mails... I have decided that I need to force people that should be working on this to do so, or agree that others need to come in...

Anyone that is still interested in a set, send me a PM, and I will try to give you the best deal I can...

Sorry...

Mike

5. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Thanks for the Epay link..........oh yea, and scarylarry thanks you for blowing his high bid away...........some people and Epay.

6. FrameDragger

FrameDragger

Oof, Sodbuster, I am not sure if you meant me, but I am the first bidder on there (before Larry Even bid) I can't event afford an original set anymore... And yes, I would still be happy to take it for $150... I have one that needs a mate.