Register now to get rid of these ads!

duste from Ky

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by duste01, Nov 13, 2006.

1. duste01

duste01

Im the Father of 5 boys, one of which has downsydrome. Im a son of an aerospace engineer. Im husband to a good and green eyed Lady. I live in Georgetown Kentucky where I work at night for Toyota making cars of 22 gauge hs steel that is so thin it has only one side to it. I am a college educated bodyman. My oldest son is working on a 63 ford falcon wagon (having to learn to weld). Im working on finding a garage. I feel like Im a good and reasonable person, but I scare the kids friends, so I guess Im a good father. I have cut my own flat-top since I've been 19 and I will be turning 40 in december. I have a 53 f100 done in black satin and red steelies, although I think popularity is calling for a change, I pride myself on being different and my kids call me a weirdo, but thats the best kind of odd, I tell them. Im also working on a legacy project my dad and I started many years ago, dads in a wheelchair now with parkinsons. It is a 1939 ford deluxe coupe baugth from a guy in reno that was going to take it out to the flats. It has been in storage now for thirty years and now my boys and I are going to finish it, starting with the sale of some other things. Dusty

2. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

Welcome to the HAMB.

3. rebstew187

rebstew187

welcome to the HAMB.I'm not to far from ya.I'm In Newport Ky

4. junkyard junky

junkyard junky

Hello from glasgow, ky.

5. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

Welcome to the HAMB I'm in Bowling Green

6. welcome from northern ky...

7. hambhead

hambhead

Welcome Duste,i Grew Up In Ashland Ky.:)

8. What's up? I live in G-Town and work in Assm. 1 conveyance

9. 231ramona

231ramona

Welcome from Louisville. I lived in Lexinton for several years attending UK. Loved it.