Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dukes cc

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by billys54, May 3, 2010.

1. billys54

billys54

Does anyone know anything on the old club Dukes cc of bakersfield, all i know is they were part of the smokers but thats all i know. Any one got any more info. My brothers grandfather gave him the plauqe but doesnt remember anything about it. I know theres is a club in socal called the dukes but they said they dont have nothing to do with Bakersfield. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Thanks.

2. red baron

red baron
    from o'side

The only Dukes that I know of are lowrider guys, does that sound like the ones you want?

3. billys54

billys54

No its a club from the fifties. Just wanted to know if anyone had heard of them or had info. Not the lowrider club from L.A.The club was called Dukes of Bakersfield

Thanks

4. T-Time

T-Time
    from USA

I have a vague recollection of them being mentioned on the episode of Livin the Low Life that featured the Dukes lowrider club. They said something about another club with the same name formed around the same time. I could be remembering wrong.

5. The Dukes are from Hazard.

6. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

I think it's the Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Earl