Register now to get rid of these ads!

Duece Barn Find...God, I hope so....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by krooser, Aug 17, 2006.

1. krooser

krooser

Talked to a non-hot rodding buddy last nite....he sez he knows a farmer that has an old 3 window coupe that he has stored inside for years...it's chopped...he wants it gone...my friend thinks it's a '32...he asked me if I would be interested..I said "If I like the color!"...no, wait I said "Duh..Yeah!"

I'm going to look at it tomorrow..oh yeah, he said the price was reasonable....whatever THAT means...(my ex-wife said SHE was reasonable..yeah, right!)

Wish me luck...

2. ...........and then you woke up.

Man, I hope that works out, I love these stories.

3. Burny

Burny

Keep us posted...

4. Hurry up... ...is it tomorrow yet?

5. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

If it's not your color or not a 32 and you pass on it..... Pm me... I have friends in your part of the U.S. and could use an excuse to go visit...EVILT

6. What he really means when he says chopped is the farmer version; I chopped off the left side & right side side & put them outside for side panels on the hog pen. Now the cowl is in the garage because he used it to hold up ladders & the rest off it - well it's scattered out in the woods somewhere...:eek: Gary 4T950 Chevy Guy

7. 53chieftian

53chieftian

Feel free to show us a pic of that non choped 38 chevy 4 door when you finally get to see it! Deep down Im hopin he has his facts straight though!

8. 32chevysedan

32chevysedan
    from Texas

That would be awesome if its true, even if not a 32 any barn find rocks........keep us posted

9. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

If you get it .... first thing you will have to do is learn how to spell the word ...DEUCE ... ;)

10. krooser

krooser

My friend saw the car last week...he sez it ain't a Model A. He's up on his old cars....just not hot rods...his dad still has a bunch of A parts scattered around.

If it's a 33/34 I'll just take it to the recycler....hahaha

11. Maybe he meant he has 3 old windows and 32 chopping blocks out in the barn. You know how some people just hear what they want to hear.

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

fuck thats funny:D :D my friends pull that shit all the time..i dont even listen anymore....
    krooser, i was goin to pray that my penis would grow larger tonight, but i think ill pray for you bro!!!here's hoping;)

13. They make platic penises that are bigger, they aso make plastic chopped 32 3-window bodies.
    Seriously, I have my fingers crossed for you!

14. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

Isn't that the truth! They mean well, but non-car people can think they're all the same, and a '32 Ford is the only old car they can think of!

Hope you scored!! Pics and update ASAP please, deuce or not! I got my fingers crossed for ya! :)

15. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

yes but the ones with batterys keep chippin my wifes teeth:eek:

16. Did he say the barn had three windows?
    Good Luck. Get lots of pics.

17. I've got my fingers crossed for ya Rick!

18. rebstew187

rebstew187

take some pics.

19. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Hope you were able to sleep and not just up all nite thinking about the Duece. Nothing better than going to look at some ole tin. LOL:)

20. phat rat

phat rat

Rick, good luck with this and let us know what happens

21. ground_pounder

ground_pounder

so where is this barn...if i leave now i just might make it...haha

22. I think we all run into information like that.........seems like "32 Ford" and "Chopped" are catch phrases.......But, damn, ain't it fun just thinking about what MIGHT be...................! Good luck.

23. Murphbar

Murphbar

I must be looking in the wrong barns here in Wisconsin. Best of luck.

24. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Good luck on the 32 hope she a 3W or heck anything you can use for a hot rod!! Sounds like it will be priced right..

25. Gigantor

Gigantor

... chompin' at the bit here. I'm really excited for ya and can't wait to see what that ol dude really has in his barn. I just hope his idea of "reasonable" doesn't mean he knows a bit about desirable old metal and will bend you over the barrel in the shed out back to get his money, cause he knows you want it ... no, NEED it that bad.

26. Kurt

Kurt

Damn Breeder, that's some funny shit. Excuse me while i go clean my monitor!

27. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...impatiently waitin'...

28. Ditto!

29. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Today is the day that yesterday you said would be tomorrow! Lets see it. I hope you get a gem!

30. If it morphed into a Deuce Fordor overnight, I'm interested.

JH