Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods drumyn29 what a guy

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by f10054, Feb 8, 2020.

1. f10054

f10054

Just wanted to give jeff ( drumyn29 on here) a shout and say many thanks , i have a steel willys coupe , the one on my avitar and it has glass panels , front fenders , hood, doors and trunk lid so i have been looking for steel panels , I bought a couple of sets of front fenders and a few other little bits off Jeff I also found a centre section and hood in Oregon which i bought ( thanks Doug ) , now the thing is i am in central Scotland in the uk so its not easy to find steel Willys parts here, jeff sold me the fenders etc but not only that he arranged for the parts in oregon to be delivered to my shipper in CA , he did'nt need to do that but he did and made it so much easier for me to get all the parts shipped in my friends container, so if you have any dealings with Jeff dont hesitate to go ahead as he is a honest / helpful guy, thanks again Jeff, just got to wait now on Lee Kay ( another nice guy )making my doors and trunk lid.

2. Nice post...good to hear the good stories to offset all the "I think I've been screwed by "__________" (fill in the blank) stories.

oldiron 440, f10054 and Budget36 like this.