Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dropping in to introduce myself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by C' Dueced, Oct 15, 2007.

1. C' Dueced

C' Dueced

My name is Patricia, I am from Temple City California. I am new to the HAMB, but not unfamiliar with it as I am Cyclone Kevin's Gal Pal, so I am very updated with this forum.:)
    Our 32 Deuce has been mentioned on here many times, and I have been mentioned in posts that have to do with saving Harvey's/Johnie's Broiler. I hope to make some friends here, and be able to help Kevin promote more interest in restoring a piece of history.
    Would love to hear from you all.
    Thanks,
    Pat

2. pecker head

pecker head

word from TEXAS Pat ! dang !

3. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome Gal Pal Patricia!
    Now you can see what goes on the HAMB yourself, You'll have fun here and heck you probably know some of the locals just by dealing with them anyway.

Our Cyclone Deuce is the car she wanted built so in reality she has 1-1/2 of them.
    Our product chassis had its body robbed in order to do the 21 stud Muroc era one, so eventually we'll build another when money permits and she sends the 21stud one down the road.
    Welcome aboard!