After lunch today I figured its not a hot rod with a stock headlight bar, so here is the damage report for my 29. So the before picture. Removed the bar, made two tabs to bolt to the ends, laid it on the welding table and tacked the brackets to the table. Marked the headlight mount centerlines on the table, and a line 4 inches below to aim for. Unbolt one side, and heat the bolted side with a rosebud, at the very base first. Slowly heat and bend, the goal is to make a 90 degree bend about 1 inch short of the scribed headlight centerline. Air cool the first bend, and heat and slowly bend it back to level with the line on the table. The goal here, is parallel to the line, and to have the headlight mount line up again. After an air cool, remove bolts, and bolt up the opposite side and repeat. On the final bend, you should be able to bolt the first side back into your tabs and let air cool. I gave a quick sand blast, spray paint and back on in less than 2 hours. No more bug eye headlights.