I thought I would show how I made my dropped lower control arms for my soon to be daily driver. Through much meditation I came up with the combo of 3 in. dropped springs and 2 in. dropped arms. Why didn't I use dropped spindles? Because the dropped spindles are all set up for disc brakes which I love to death, but I'm keeping the drums. I'm use to them. While I'm at it I will conservatively move the ball joint mount foward 1/8th of a inch to give me about 3 degrees more caster. At the same time I will shorten the arm 1/8th in. Probably shoud shorten it a little more , but don't want it so short that I can't line up my front end. Anyway, let me show you the finished jig I made to do this with first. I made this from scraps. I used 1 1/2x3 in rectangular tube 12 in. long, 3 pieces. 2 in. square about 18 in. long. I found a 2 in. washer to go into the ball joint hole and it fit snug enough to tighten against, which will make sense later. And some 2 in. angle. The pic helps to understand this simple layout. I mounted the arm where the bottom at the front rested square on the 2 in. tube.