Register now to get rid of these ads!

Driving me CRAZY!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bobber's54, Jun 9, 2012.

1. bobber's54

bobber's54

Okay so I had downloaded this pic of a chevy delivery but have no idea where I got it from or any info on it. I have never seen a chevy like this so it must be a one off custom? :confused: Just wondering if someone can help me out so I can figure out my next ride!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  2. What are you talking about ?

Somebody want to check on him ?

When I get crazy, I remember what they taught me :
    Stay with the group,
    No pencils only crayons,
    Take the Meds

3. badshifter

badshifter

Are you posting the pic or do we just start throwing out sedan delivery guesses? Ask your wife if it's ok to post a little more useful information.

4. badshifter

badshifter

5. rld14

rld14

6. BISHOP

BISHOP

If you have to sneak it past the wife, then you need to get your balls back first, then you can do what other grown men do.

7. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

some people just like to hear the clickity-clack of hitting the keys as you type. it doesn't need to make sense.

clickity-clack, clickity-clack, clickity-clack, clickity-clack...

8. moefuzz

moefuzz

And in other news today, Local Scientists tell us that The worlds first TV broadcasts of Franklin D Roosevelt are
    approaching the distant star Regulus at a distance of some 77.5 light years and apparently old TV News Footage
    of WW11 has just begun to arrive at Aldebaran some 65 light years away.

[​IMG]

Additionally, the news of Janet Jackson's Wardrobe Malfunction which was broadcast during Superbowl
    XXXVIII is expected to finally be seen in the solar system of Sirus.
    The halftime show is expected to cause a civil uproar on nearby Planet Parahilton 3 where the strict tri-religious
    beliefs of the uni-whore community will again clash with the right winged 3 headed bitch-tastic tail draggers of
    Airhead 7.
    Scientist have neglected to say as to how this will effect the Blonde Tufted Flying Shaft-Guzzlers of Promiscuous 4.

[​IMG]