Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Driving a painted 60 Ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by McPhail, Jul 22, 2009.

1. McPhail

McPhail

Just got the 60 home from Arkansas city. the last of the trim is on and most evrything is buttoned up. I'm gonna try to get the scavenger pipes on in the morning. theres a lot of cleanup to do and the taillight lenses are temporary for now, but they'll get me to Salina. there are some things to buff and cleanup but the car looks great from an overall view. I never get over the rush you get while watching other people in traffic staring at your new ride.
    Jeff Myers did a bangup job gettin this thing done in time, especially when he had three other cars racing towards the same deadline in his shop. I have no words to express my gratitude..........
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at KKOA's biggest shindig.

2. Can't wait to see it Dennis

3. The Brudwich

The Brudwich

Can't wait to see pics. This is torture! Good luck at KKOA

4. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

I'm, on the edge of my couch waiting for pics. I hope you two never stop collaborating on kustoms. The shit you guys dream up inspires me. Thank you.

5. Sounds like Dennis is pumped !! I can't wait to see that ride !!! >>>>.

6. finkd

finkd
    Member Emeritus

Dennis........your welcome brother! you know the words don't have to be said, its family !congrats to you and mike , you guys did well, and the invites to two major shows this winter, good score ! now whats next, maybe i have anouther one in me before winter!