Register now to get rid of these ads!

Drive your roadster today?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BeatnikPirate, Nov 15, 2009.

1. BeatnikPirate

BeatnikPirate
    from Media, Pa.

After many days of damp, dreary, rainy weather, today was a beautiful sunny Fall day in S.E. Pennsylvania with the temp unseasonably warm, in the sixties.
    So out came the roadster!:D
    Driving an open roadster has got to be the best way I've found to beat the blues...and it's way cheaper than seeing a shrink!
    How many HAMBers drove their roadster today? Got pics?

Attached Files:

2. Takin mine out today.

3. just got mime back after 25 yrs. Too cold right now up here, Can't wait for spring

4. don't have a roadster . but i drove my `36 coupe to breakfast this morning

5. FalconMan

FalconMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

I'm still driving my roadster up here in Minnesota. Fortunately I have enough holes in the firewall, I get a little heat to make it manageable ......

6. Gettin' cooler here today.

Yesterday, about the same.

Took the roadster to Saturday morning donuts.

The gang left for the trailer auction early and I followed them down the hill 5 miles to check it out.

Lots of box trailers - mostly Harley size - and a lot of very nice tandem aluminum open trailers.

Parked on the side of the road, walked a 1/4 mile down a mild grade, took one look at the over 100 yard registration line, turned around and walked back.

Guys from the donut gang did the same.

Nice ride back on the freeway.
    Haven't driven the 32 for aboujt a week so it was especially enjoyable.

7. LongT

LongT

I REALLY want to today but can't. I drove it yesterday though. A little cooler than today and got drizzled on. Drove it last week to Vargo, 24 degrees. On the highway -16 chill factor. Perfect roadster weather.

Bill

8. aussiesteve

aussiesteve
    BANNED

Its snowing here at the moment so that would be NO

9. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

well i drove mine yesterday and today, probably will tomarrow, even if its at night cause i own a sweater.

10. Parts48

Parts48
    from Tucson, Az
    1. Hot Rod Veterans

11. Reindeer

Reindeer
    from Finland

Nope, it's about 35F here in Finland. My A roadster wait patiently for spring and I am preparing A cabriolet for paint.

12. Koz

Koz

I'd love to, but I have it shredded for a motor change. I thought the driving deason was about over. At least I'll be ready for the spring, Violators, Spring Wildwood and Cruzin' Ocean City.

13. madpole

madpole

drove mine today also...had to bundle up a bit, but gotta get all the miles in i can before it is too cold.