Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures drive in movie night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hiboy32, Jun 11, 2012.

1. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

just thought I would throw this out there for my hamb bretheren... We are hosting a drive in movie night at our house this saturday the 16. Hotrods and bikes more than welcolme to pull into the yard like a real drive in. Good for the whole family. We will have popcorn going all night. stop on by any time after 8 ish..

So grab your best gal and jump in your hotrod ( grab a chair if you have one) and head on over to the only drive in around..

if you dont know my addy, message me..

Jeff

2. Very cool idea n wish i lived closer! Good luck n have a great time!

3. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

thanks man..if the weather holds off, it will be a good time.

4. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

they just reopened up our drive inn,,as soon as the hype dies down we're going out for a movie...

5. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

A good time can be had for all!

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

7. Model T1

Model T1

Drive-in movies are again live and well. Look around near you. :)

8. ... save the last two rows for the long roofs and vans (rock-rock!). Sounds like fun.

9. Model T1

Model T1

On the long-roof forum I am on there was a topic about drive ins and several listings where many are.
    I learned to drive in a 1949 Dodge and 1954 Chevy and learned a lot in both of them at the ole Drive-In. :D

10. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

it was a success... not much for hotrods though... a good time was had by all

Jeff

11. You should make it a monthly thing n maybe the word will get out n bring in more cars! By the way what movies did you have?

12. very cool idea, wish I were closer.

13. outlaw256

outlaw256

ill be right there!!! man thats a good idea.wish someone could or would do that here.oh wait we have a drive-in about 50 miles from us.and i still havent gone.too hot outside to sit in my car.yep its official, im old.

14. Only four drive ins in Iowa Each one is at least 200miles from me! Guess the lil drive to Omaha at 120miles could be done but better be good popcorn n great movies!