Register now to get rid of these ads!

dragster Schmitze & wallace

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by richcraft.spl, Jan 2, 2008.

1. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

Has anyone every heard of the front engine dragster team of schmitze & wallace . They ran out of daytion ohio with a 175 inch stebbions full bodyed car . They ran a 426 injected hemi . Please let me know if you have any info thanks mike. I think this is there old car.

[​IMG]

2. Is there a sema tag on it?

3. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

There is no sema tag on the car it may have been removed. I talked to bill stebbions and he said it is one of his cars he built.Thanks mike

4. Cris

Cris
    from Vermont

5. skidlid

skidlid
    from motor city

you should ask the chassis builder if thats a Bergler Body...cause I have a couple and thats what they look like????

6. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

Bill Stebbins built all of his own body's

7. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

brandon bowling sent me this photo i think this was there 1st car with the 426 and then came the full bodyed car that i have . I found out that schmitze died some time ago and that wallace's first name is bill so im going to make some calls in the tomarrow . I will keep you guys up to date. Thanks mike

[​IMG]

8. richcraft.spl

richcraft.spl

still nothing new !! back to the top

9. Church Key

Church Key

Try over at Nitrogeezers.com ,there is a guy named Vic Cook that contributes over there. He knows a lot of Ohio dragster history.