Register now to get rid of these ads!

DragFest & VIVA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GASSERGUY, Jan 18, 2011.

1. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

It's a bitch. I met and bonded with the Alex and the Shifters at Viva back in 2004. Now the club is doing what works for them and Axle is doing Viva--what works for him. That's cool. However, with the Shifters handling the car show at DragFest at Laughlin, which I'm going to attend, and Alex doing Viva the next weekend, it means I have to figure out a way to do both. Simple answer, I will.

The Shifter's 'Hudson Joe' is like a brother to me and Axle has been my 'brother' for many years. I know I'm going to love both DragFest and the 14th Annual Viva Las Vegas. However, figuring out whether to head to directly to Vegas after Laughlin or go home and then come back...well, that's a bitch. LOL.

My best wishes to both Zombie, the Shifters and Axle for both their events. Guys, I'll be there. You H.A.M.B.'ers....get your wheels ready for back-to-back weekends of rock'n race'n fun.

Ernest McIntyre, editor
    GASSER Magazine
    www.GASSERmagazine.com

2. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

E-Man, Sounds like a week in Vegas to me Brother :)

3. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

Well Nevada AnyWho...

4. GASSERGUY

GASSERGUY

Hey K-Man,

Are you coming out? I've got room! LOL

e )