Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dragfest in Bakersfield

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wingman9, May 3, 2010.

1. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

I went to Dragfest on Saturday and as always there was some good racing to be had. Due to the confusion of the cancellation a lot of the good racers didn't show and the attendance was underwhelming. But even a bad day at the drags is still great. Will post pictures tomorrow.

2. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

I was super surprised more hamb ers didnt come out to show the support and have a good time ... I had a blast and I sure hope Zombie keeps it going .. This was the best time I had had in 4 years !!... good friends , drag races and beer . what else.....
    I thought I would of seen some hamb drag cars for sure its not everyday you get a venue to run what ya got ...

3. You guys that missed it, missed a good one. It's already on my calender for next year...

4. wingman9

wingman9
    from left coast

As promised, here are some pics...

Attached Files:

5. oz kustoms

oz kustoms

cant belive i got sick and didnt go,should have man'd up and went anyway,ill be there next year nomatter what,always had a good time there

6. rooman

rooman

My first time at Zombie's deal and I had a great time even though I was so busy with my top fuel car that I did not get a chance to get a real good look at the rods and customs. I hope to go back next year.

Roo

7. carshopowner

carshopowner

You forgot to mention why you were busy.

Congratulations on three out three runs with signoffs towards your top fuel license. I guess you still can drive! Good luck on your next three runs at Indiana.